Registration in the Web interface or in the Mobile application confirms your full agreement with the terms of this Agreement in full without any exceptions and restrictions.
If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any part of it, do not use the Service. If you are already a registered user, stop using the Web interface and Mobile application.
Terms and definitions
Kompass — Kompass LLC.
User — an individual or legal entity who unconditionally accepted the terms of this Agreement, using the Service through the Web interface and / or Mobile application.
Service — «Ufin» service, which allows the user to determine the location of animate and inanimate objects through the global navigation satellite communication networks GPS / GLONASS, receive notifications about their status and view the history of their movements. A more detailed description of the Service is available on the Information Portal.
Additional equipment — devices with satellite communication modules intended for installation on tracking objects: smartphones, GPS trackers, etc.
Information Portal — an Internet site located at https://ufin.online , through which you can obtain information about the Service.
Web interface — Internet site located at http://web.ufin.online/ through which you can register and access the Service.
Mobile application — a program designed to install a user’s smartphone (running on an iOS or Android system), which provides the ability to Register and access the Service.
- Link to the iOS program — https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ufin/id1042554311
- Link to the program for Android — https://play.google.com/store /apps/details?id=ru.good4.project1
Registration is the initial input by the User of Credentials in the Web interface or in the Mobile application.
Credentials — the User’s login and password required to access the Service.
1. Terms of Service
- The User can connect the Service by registering in the Web interface or in the Mobile application.
- To use the Service, the User may require Additional Equipment. The Services for the provision of Additional Equipment are provided separately from the basic Service. The Information Portal contains information about supported devices and their purchase options.
- The User confirms his consent to the collection, processing, storage and use in the databases of the Service of information transmitted during the Registration and use of the Service, including information about the location of the User and his objects.
- Kompass undertakes:
- Provide the User with information about the consumer properties and cost of the Service.
- Ensure the provision of the Service on a round-the-clock basis, except in cases of periods of emergency and preventive work, under the conditions established by this Agreement, in the manner and in accordance with the cost specified in the description of the Service on the Information Portal.
- Kompass has the right:
- At any time, unilaterally change and / or supplement the functionality of the Service, the appearance of the Web interface and / or Mobile application, as well as the tariffs for using the Service. Changes in tariffs are posted on the Information Portal.
- Send informational messages to your users. By using the Service, the User in accordance with Part 1 of Art. 18 of the Federal Law «On Advertising» gives his consent to receive advertising messages. The user has the right to refuse to receive advertising messages by contacting e-mail email@example.com .
- At any time, instruct the User to have access to the Service in cases where the User enters incorrect Credentials and / or if the User violates the terms of this Agreement.
- User undertakes:
- Completely read and agree with the text of this Agreement and with the procedure for the provision and cost of the Service before using the Service (Registration). If the User does not agree with the provisions of this Agreement and / or the terms / procedure for the provision of the Service, he must stop using the Service and its interfaces (Web interface, Mobile application).
- Fully comply with all provisions of this Agreement.
- If there is a paid tariff, timely and in full pay for the Service.
- When using the Service, the User is not entitled to:
- Share your Credentials with third parties.
- Collect, store, upload, send, transfer or in any other way place and / or distribute personal data of others.
- Impersonate another person or representative of an organization and / or community without sufficient rights, including Kompass employees.
- Upload, send, transmit or otherwise post and / or distribute content that is illegal, harmful, defamatory, offends morality, demonstrates (or is propaganda) of violence and cruelty, violates intellectual property rights, promotes hatred and / or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, gender, religious, social grounds, contains insults in the address of any person or organization, contains elements (or is propaganda) of pornography, child eroticism, is an advertisement (or is a propaganda) of sexual services (including under the guise of other services), explains the procedure for the manufacture, use or other use of narcotic substances or their analogues, explosives or other weapons.
- Upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and / or distribute not specifically authorized advertising and spam.
- Disrupt the normal operation of the Service.
- Promote actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement.
- Otherwise violate the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as the norms of international law.
2. Free and paid features of the Services
- The use of the standard features of the Services is carried out by the User free of charge. The use of the advanced features of the Service is possible provided that the User purchases the Ufin Services according to the rules of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the “Tariff Connection”).
- By completing a Tariff Connection, the User concludes an agreement with Kompass (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) on the conditions provided for in this document, as well as the provisions of Art. 429.4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation (subscription agreement). Under the Agreement, Kompass undertakes to provide the User with enhanced capabilities of the Services for the Tariff Period, and the User undertakes to pay the cost of the Tariff.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the Tariff Period means the period of time (for example, a month) for which the Tariff is issued and the corresponding fee is set.
A Tariff period equal to a month begins to run from the date of payment of the Tariff and expires on the corresponding day of the calendar month following the date of payment of the Tariff.
- Information on the amount of payment for the Tariff, methods of its payment and the Tariff Period, as well as information on additional services available when purchasing the Tariff, are available in the Tariff Sections. This information is part of this Agreement and the rules of clause 1.5.1 of this Agreement apply to them. The User understands and agrees that the list of privileges specified in the Tariffs Section may change, incl. supplemented / contracted.
- The payment is made by the User as a prepayment. The scope of the Services according to the Tariff is provided to the User with all functions and in full from the moment the User is provided with access to the Services. No other moment can be interpreted as the moment when the Kompass fulfills its obligations.
Kompass reserves the right to provide the User with access to advanced features of the Services until the receipt of payment for the Tariff. In this case, Kompass shall be deemed to have fulfilled all of its obligations at the time of providing the User with access to the Services on the Kompass servers.
- The User understands and agrees that Connection by default Tariff is issued indefinitely from the moment of payment of the first Tariff validity period. The User has the right to refuse to renew the Connection at the Tariff for the next Tariff Period by switching to the Free Tariff in the personal account for the selected Additional Equipment. In addition, the Connection under the Tariff may be terminated by Kompass in other cases or on other grounds provided for in this Agreement.
- Payment for Connection according to the Tariff with the Linked Card.
- When registering a Tariff Connection, the User may instruct the Kompass to pay for each Tariff Period specified by the User when registering the Tariff Connection, in the prepayment procedure, charge the Tariff (subscription fee) fee set by the Kompass on the day of payment until the User refuses to renew the Tariff Connection for the next Tariff Period.
- The Tariff is paid from the Linked Card. For the purposes of this Agreement, any bank card linked in the interface of the Services or in the User’s account on the Kompass services. The Kompass has the right to debit the amount that is the cost of the Tariff from any Linked Card.
- The User, by accepting this Agreement, instructs the Kompass on behalf of the User to draw up orders to write off funds from the account (to which the Linked Card is attached) of the User in favor of the Kompass at the Tariff, and also to send these orders to the issuing bank of the User through the bank- acquirer.
- The User agrees to the automatic periodic debiting of funds from his account in order to pay for the Connection at the Tariff by his order, given in the manner prescribed by this clause of the Agreement, and acknowledges that orders for debiting funds from his account, sent in accordance with with this clause of the Agreement are orders of the User himself, and the actions of the processing center and the acquiring bank aimed at debiting funds in accordance with this clause of the Agreement are performed with the consent of the User.
- The withdrawal of funds in accordance with this clause of the Agreement begins to occur on an automatic basis, subject to the following conditions:
- the User enters all the necessary details of the Linked Card;
- activation of the service for debiting funds on an automatic basis from the Linked Card in the following way: automatically when making the first payment;
- clicking the «Connect» button (or another button similar in functionality) confirming the User’s consent to this Agreement.
- The User’s refusal to pay the subscription fee for the relevant Tariff Period is the User’s refusal to renew the Connection at the Tariff. In this case, the User’s access to the advanced features of the Services is terminated from the day following the last day of the paid Tariff Period. In the absence of a sufficient amount of funds on the Linked Card (s) to renew the Connection at the Tariff, Kompass has the right to terminate the User’s access to the expanded features of the Services from the date of the beginning of the unpaid Tariff Period or to keep the User’s ability to access the advanced features of the Services until debiting the subscription fee from the Linked Card.
- The User is obliged to independently track in the Personal Account information on the status of the Tariff Connection (paid Tariff Period, Tariff cost, list of available additional services), and also track changes and additions to this Agreement on the page https://ufin.online/user-agreement.html and in your Personal Account.
- Use of the Services is possible only if you have access to the Internet. The user independently obtains and pays for such access on the terms and according to the rules of his telecom operator or Internet access provider.
- As a general rule, the User is identified according to his account data. The Kompass has the right to use other data to identify the User, including data about the person who paid the fee, in cases where such identification does not entail a violation of the rights of the parties, the rights of third parties, or a violation of current legislation.
- In the cases stipulated by the current legislation, when paying for the Connection under the Tariff on the Internet, when the funds received as a result of the specified payment are returned, the cashier’s receipt is sent to the e-mail address indicated when invoicing, or created during registration in Ufin of the account under which the User was authorized when paying.
3. Responsibility of the parties, lack of guarantees
- The User uses the Service at his own risk. The service is provided «as is». Kompass assumes no responsibility, including for the compliance of the Service with the goals of the User.
- The User is solely responsible to third parties for his actions related to the use of the Service, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the law when using the Service.
- The User is responsible for the security of their Credentials. In the event of a breach of account security, the User must immediately notify Kompass. Kompass is not responsible for the consequences of the User’s transfer of Credentials to third parties.
- Kompass is not liable to the User or third parties for any delays, interruptions, damage, lost profits or losses arising from failures in any electronic or mechanical equipment, including:
- In the event of a malfunction of the Accessory.
- In case of unstable Internet connection of the User.
- In case of other technical failures in the User’s hardware or software.
- In case of failures in the work of third-party services involved in the provision of the Service.
- Kompass does not guarantee:
- Compliance of the Service with the expectations / requirements of the User.
- Error-free, uninterrupted, fast and reliable operation of the Service.
- Quality, reliability, accuracy, completeness, reliability and timeliness of the results of using the Service.
- The ability to exploit the results of using the Service for any purpose or in any capacity (for example, to establish and / or confirm any facts).
- In case of failures of third-party services involved in the provision of the Service.
- Kompass is not responsible for direct or indirect damage caused to the User as a result of the use or inability to use the Service, and incurred as a result of failures in the Service.
4. Intellectual property
- All results of intellectual activity used for the provision of the Service and posted on the Information Portal, in the Web interface and in the Mobile Application, as well as the Information Portal, Web interface and Mobile Application themselves, are the intellectual property of Kompass. Any use of the results of intellectual activity (including program code, visual design elements, symbols, texts, graphics, illustrations, photos, videos and other objects) posted on the Information Portal, in the Web interface and in the Mobile Application outside the Agreement without prior Kompass’s written permission is illegal and may lead to legal action.
5. Modification and termination of the Agreement
- Kompass has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time. The current version of the Agreement and the date of its last update are posted on the Information Portal.
- Kompass has the right to suspend the provision of services to the User without warning if the latter violates the terms of this Agreement, or takes actions that Kompass considers violating the terms of the Agreement.
- The User has the right to refuse to use the Service subject to payment for the services actually received (if there are services that require payment).
- This Agreement constitutes an agreement between the User and Kompass regarding the procedure and conditions for using the Service and supersedes all previous agreements between the User and Kompass.
- This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. Issues not regulated by this Agreement are subject to resolution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- With regard to the services provided under this Agreement on a gratuitous basis, the rules on consumer protection provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation may not be applicable to the relationship between the User and the Kompass.
- Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and Kompass of an agency relationship, partnership relationship, joint activity relationship, personal employment relationship, or any other relationship not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement.
- Inaction of the Kompass in the event of violation by the User or other users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Kompass of the right to take appropriate action to protect its interests later.
Limited Liability Company «Kompass»
Address for claims and suggestions — firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision of the Agreement of 05 September 2019